Water/ Well Testing:
Rather you are buying a home or have lived in your home for years, well testing is essential to ensure you and your family are safe. Having your well tested by a licensed or certified water sampling technician will be able to determine if there are hazardous contaminates present in your well.
Types of Water Sampling & Health Risks:
- Bacteria (E. coli, Total Coliform)- Used to indicate whether potentially harmful bacteria are present, and stomach illness.
- Chemical (Nitrates, Nitrites)- Infants less than 6 months old can become seriously ill.
- Lead- Slowed Mental Development, Kidney Problems, High Blood Pressure
- Arsenic- Skin Damage, Circulatory Problems, Cancer
- Radium- Increased Risk of Cancer
- Iron- Not a direct health risk but can leave staining on plumbing fixtures and laundry
- pH- Low ph: Bitter metallic taste. High pH: Slippery feel; Soda Taste; Deposits
- Turbidity- Interferes with filtration
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)- Increased Risk of Cancer
We can test for these each individually or we do have sampling packages to offer. Please contact our office if interested in scheduling or would like to hear more information!